I am very excited..

 LISTEN


Tun Mohd. Khalil and me

Can take a picture with a former political figure of the eighties ....

His Excellency the sixth Governor of the State of Melaka ...

Tun Datuk Seri Utama Dr. Mohd. Khalil bin Yaakob ...

who hail from the State of Pahang ...

he is a person who loves to draw and has exhibited his paintings

 

Title of his painting collections..

‘Portraits and Images’ …

when he was the Governor of the State of Melaka...

Well done !!! ...

Tun Datuk Seri Utama Dr. Mohd. Khalid bin Yaakob .. !!!

Tun is really talented ..

 

To continue the story ...

I feel very happy ..

That moment which I did not expected ...

It did not cross my head .. ...

Moments of taking a photograph with a person whose name has been recorded in the history of the State of Melaka ....

The sixth Governor of Melaka..

Very special for me ... !!!

 

I’m, just common videographer

With the video camera I have...

I keep hunting for stories of the moments ...

To share, to my friends around the world ...

through the world of digital media technology ...

And made into a story when the incident happened in the state of Melaka ...

which I am interested in and love And always appreciate ..

 

All right .....

Let me introduce myself ...

My name is Wang Xian He ...

Favorably by the name Daniel Ong …

as a son of a Chinese Hokkien Melaka ..

Jalan Panjang, Bukit Cina which is famous for its name ... ...

That's where I was born and educated ...

Educated, at Malacca High School. . ...

After finishing school, I traveled, looking for a job for my future. ...

I managed to work with Nationwide Express as a manager ...

And I've achieved the successes I am looking for ...

Now, I have retired and have time for myself ..

I am grateful and satisfied with what I have achieved and endowed with ..

Now is the time for me to give ...

Sincere effort And the privileges and interesting hobbies that I have ..

Using own creativity ...

I like to record and videotape the story of Melaka to the world ...

 

My goal ...

One only…

Want to share my experience with fellow men and women around the world through information technology ...

YouTube ….


The state of Melaka, is a state famous for

The beauty of the landscape,

A multi-racial and multi-religious community …

Respect for each other And appreciation among the uniqueness of racial and ethnic diversity ...

Cuisine of a variety of unique types from various ethnic communities ...

Old Dutch building design And old Portuguese gateway door wall, the A Famosa ... still strong And strong, still standing ...

To be a symbol of the uniqueness of the State of Melaka ....

 

I'm very excited...

Seeing Tun walked past the lenses that I have set ready ...

a political figure and former Governor whose name, has been written in the history books of the state of Melaka ...

I could video record Him And able, to take a picture with him ..

although Covid19 distances us ...

This picture, will record a history that I will never forget ..

The picture with Tun, will be a picture of the memories of the Covid19 pandemic that dominated the world in 2020 for me ..

 

This picture will be a historical milestone of my life that means for me to make it a, historical story for me personally, for Forever ...

 

At Ames Hotel Melaka,

Jalan PKAK 2

There we met ..

6.30 p.m.

Many Guests Awaiting ....

to see the moments when the beauty of the sun sets in the ocean of the Straits of Melaka ..

 

For me....

Tun, is a person who is simple in his association, with a handsome personality and his cigar ....

TUN, likes to listen more to people than talk ...

I thank the Sun and the AMES Hotel ... a place timely arranged for us at such a special moment.

Seeing the beautiful natural atmosphere from the rooftop and the view of the sunset that makes a natural routine every evening ...

With this, I'd like to close the curtain of my lenses story ...

Sharing an experience between me, my lenses, Tun Datuk Seri Utama Dr. Mohd khalil bin Yaakob ....


Another very special moment, recorded in my YouTube channel.

 

Tomorrow…

I do not know..

Let it be…

Who is the one, I will meet…

Comments