The Laksamana Cafe 25 Taman Laksamana Cheng Ho, Melaka


The Laksamana

Kalau Tuan pergi ke Melaka,
Terdengar juga Laksamana Cheng Ho,
Sejarah silam Negeri Melaka,
Kini ternyata di LaksaMana.

This an ORIGINAL PANTUN CREATED BY MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND SUNNY YEE

Laksamana is a Malay word for The Admiral.

A crown or a seal, a keris or some other royal regalia is among the symbols of a ruler for the King of Melaka.

The ruler was not alone, the Bendahara, the Laksamana, the Temenggung, and the Syahbandar were with him.

The Laksamana then is equal to the present admiral of a fleet.

When Melaka wasn't strong enough to face an attack from Siam,an embassy so happened arrived from China.

Laksamana Cheng Ho's expeditions has made Melaka as one of the stops of The Silk Road.

The beautiful whites of this cafe makes my head turns, whenever I packed packets of Nasi Lemak from a Malay girl. She would close her stall after the Yok Bin Secondary School closes the gates.

Jalan Air Leleh is a road I uses frequently and that road was known to be full of the Melaka Trees.

Weeks ago, I discovered this cafe on when their Facebook Page pop up. I clicked LIKE and keyed in my planner. 01:39 PM today I was there.

This cafe is THE Laksamana Cafe

Watch


Comments