Sharing Plates with Daughter and Wife




Rosti is potato pancakes, I learn from Danielle as my wife shared her Smoked Salmon Poached Eggs with Rosti with me.

She forked a portion of the Rosti, a piece of layered Smoked Salmon, a slice of Poached Eggs after which I added a leaf of salads before my first try of Rosti. You ask me, “ How is the Rosti ? ”
I would tell you, “ You have got to try ! ”

The Crabmeat Pasta is something new to me, and I kind of like the unique fragrant and the chewy bites.

Seated by the glass-walled, I am able to watches the cycles of stops and go managing the traffic flow and branching them onto Jalan Munshi Abdullah, and Jalan Bendahara.

The English Breakfast is great enough to satisfy my thirst of warm tea for more than three refills and roaming within the café, I watches a full-house of guests.

Foldable Tables are stacked leaning to a structural aged pillar of an old shophouse to accommodate outdoor seatings.

Comments