Enjoying Lunch with MQ Food Ujong Pasir Melaka


My first experience with MQ Food was at Taman Mahajaya, Kota Laksaman, Melaka where I had my dinner. I was amazed by the number of dishes available for me to choose and the free soup of the day.


Today I enjoy lunch with my son at MQ Food 108 Jalan Ujong Pasir, Melaka after driving from Bukit Cina to Kota Laksamana onto Jalan Syed Abdul Aziz heading to Melaka Raya to find a decent food shop.


By 2, on a Saturday afternoon is always the case where you can hardly find a food shop which served good and nice dishes plus rice and free Chinese tea. MQ flashes in me when I see the signage while driving through Taman Mahajaya.


Shops will closed before 2, to prepare for the night customers and with this reason, you can only find western food shops and fast-food restaurants.


Look at the many dishes MQ Food in this video.


Comments