Enjoying my first fresh Mackerel, only at The Manhattan Fish Market


The tables are fully taken up when we arrived at the restaurant on the ground floor of Mahkota Parade last night. The fresh fishes caught my attention immediately, before the symbol of a fish in bright yellow on a round brilliant red background stole my stare at them.

On to the right of the restaurant, the Fishy Chicky Bang Bang Platter convinced me that it is a nice meal to serve family members, friends and guests. The Menu-Stand tell each and every one of us what we prefer from a spectacular wide choices of kitchen preparations.

Mackerel is my first choice and I selected the garlic sauce, a signature of The Manhattan Fish Market that blend well with many types of available beverages, and to name one; Sweet Alabama.

As a kid, I recall eating mackerel from the can that my mum would add tomato sauce before reheating. More often than not, in those days, we ate sardines more than mackerel. I like The Manhattan Fish Market fresh mackerel from Spain.

The Manhattan Fish Market draws its inspiration from the reputable Futton Fish Market, which was once located below the iconic Brooklyn Bridge. The market was know to house a diverse collection of the freshest catch of the day, catering to seafood fin-atics, far and wide.

Happiness starts at The Manhattan Fish Market as I enjoy my first fresh Mackerel, roasted with garlic and paprika.




Beside mackerel, their grouper is from Indonesia, John Snapper is from Sabah, and Jade Perch is from Australia.


Photograph of General About Blog


Photograph of General About Blog

This my first fresh Mackerel and I like the taste very very much.

Photograph of General About Blog

I find this on the Menu-Stand.

Photograph of General About Blog

Look at the Platter.

Photograph of General About Blog

Photograph of General About Blog


Photograph of General About Blog


Photograph of General About Blog


You will not miss this.

Photograph of General About Blog


Now at Mahkota Parade

Photograph of General About Blog

Recommended ☆☆☆☆☆

Comments