Buy and support Melaka YouTube channel

 Hi ! ... over five days, I've been spending most of the time on the desktop.

Since there is not much social activities this month, desktop works is keeping me busy.

I discovered in my YouTube dashboard that I can develop a Teespring store. If you click on the text above this line, you can imagine how I've enjoyed a beautiful sunset on the rooftop of Ames Hotel.

From the late last Tuesday, I took time to explore how Teespring and YouTube works as a team. It is an interesting partnership for my channel and my store and I went to bed in the early hours on Wednesday.

Check out my store here VISIT

My first piece of design is the a Women's Comfort Tee and it show the girl who wears it, cares to support me.

Using the Design Launcher, more items on apparel, homeware and accessories are showcase at the store.

At this moment in time, items are designed for you to show your support for my YouTube channel. 

My YouTube channel works to foster diversity, equity and inclusion so as to continuously preserve the cultural inheritance of Melaka.

In between my works to pair the store with the YouTube channel, I also spent a lot of hours watching tutorials.

You will find the hours spent in exploring this two social platforms useful to you because the future is going to be in video.

Give a try even you are bounce to make errors.


Comments