SUPPORT My Work

Hi, my name is Daniel. I’m a communicator, connector, creator and filmmaker. Support my work here Patreon Become a Patron!  
Thank you!

You can cancel your pledge or upgrade your pledge later.

As my patron, you get exclusive content, behind-the-scenes updates and the pride of fueling my work that matters to you.

Melaka YouTube is creating meaningful content of communities's activities and heritage.

Melaka YouTube has not charge any owner of business since the first day for promoting their products and services.

Melaka YouTube also has not charge any organisation for promoting their activities, mission and vision.

Melaka YouTube has been self-sustaining on the purchases of audio/visual equipment and accessories, video editing tools, and other expenses incurred in video shooting and production.

By supporting creator like me on Patreon, you are becoming an active participant in my creative process.

Your support contribute to the sustainability of Melaka YouTube into the future.

My job is to transport viewers to fabulous and fascinating Melaka and take them back to medieval times, from bustling sites over to deserted site.

Here, viewers can find the right video to conjure up a three-dimensional scene of places in Melaka and start travelling.

Historically influenced by Britain, China, Holland, India, Japan and Portugal; these countries had engineered Melaka and gifted the heritage city with Independence Memorial, Sam Poh Kong, Stadhuys, Little India, Chetti Village, Memorial Tower, Fort A Famosa and Portuguese Settlement.

A fan like you can support my work and pay me on Patreon, Become a Patron! Explanation on how your support can be is in this video, watch.



What is Patreon?

Comments