Butterfly Stew Cooker


The model I am writing about is of model BSC-6625.

When we put this cooker on the table-top of our kitchen, my wife tell me, "Actually, this is a very old brand."

What she said makes me very confident about the cooker.

I feel very comfortable when I see the brand has began from 1935.

I have been talking about getting a stewed cooker for some years already but those noted wasn't suitable for use.

With detachable stainless steel inner pot, I begin using this 2.5 litre pot this morning at about 12.30 am.

For 1 hour, I stewed three pieces of bird's nest, my daughter, Danielle buy from HockHua.

By 1.30 am, the bird's nest, stewed well in the pot is taken out for cooling.

Guess what. The stewing taste produced by this pot is similar to then my mum who used black charcoal.




Watch how I used the Butterfly Stew Cooker to prepare Bird's Nest.

Comments