How I enjoy Horlicks

About 7 years ago, I learnt from a nutritionist about mixing a healthy cup of drink.

Beside chewing some raw pumpkin seeds, she advised me to blend flaxseeds as supplement to my cup of drink.

In the beginning, I would throw into a cup,

1. One teaspoon of flaxseed.
2. Two teaspoons of Anlene milk powder.
3. Three teaspoons of raw oats.

Since last year, I started to add about 4 to 5 teaspoons of Horlicks to the same cup of drink, a must first thing in the morning.

Horlicks has 23 vital nutrients important to keep my family and I nourished everyday.

Horlicks also contains a unique combination of carefully selected vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, D and E, Calcium, Iron, Folic Acid and lots more to support growth.

And most importantly, you must know what you drink. To this Horlicks is made from the natural goodness of malted barley, wheat and milk with no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.

The unique taste of Horlicks is loved by generations.

I remember Horlicks well since my mother introduced this nutritious drink to me when I was a kid then. Horlicks in bottles with metal cap was a common item in our kitchen and I have been drinking Horlicks since 1966.


Comments