A candle in the dark

qr code


Facebook
On SmartPhone  ~  Don't Read & Drive !
#melaka   #马六甲   #malacca
#MelakaMajuFasaKedua


Orange-color dotted lights in the dark prompted me to write this blogger post. The sight is calm, holy and serene.

On that morning when the first light broke the dawn, I was looking at the Malacca High School Facebook Page. There I read Mr. Lee Hsien Loong's wishes to all Christians, a blessed Easter weekend and attached, a beautiful photo of St. Andrew's Cathedral.

Good Friday brought me to attend the procession of the cruxifixion of Jesus Christ.

At St. Peter's Church, barring a solemn atmosphere and with faith to the holy night, I watched a reflection of the past.

The contrasting sky darkened while the glow of the candle's flame brightened as each took turn to touch the Cross.

Kilometres of candles lined Bendahara Road and Munshi Abdullah Road projecting a sombre reflection.

Converging onto Hang Li Poh Road, the candles were blanketed by the woods. By then I was driving my Proton Wira heading for home. However, the dotted orange-color lights sparkled from behind the woods.

Simultaneouly as my Singapore cousin brother whatsapp me and wishes me a blessed day, the lively candles orchestrated a magnificent positive light energy through the apertures synchronised by leaves of the woods.

Jesus resurrection on Sunday. Have a blessed Easter weekend.


















































Comments