Mantherhood A Baby

qr code


Facebook
On SmartPhone  ~  Don't Read & Drive !
#melaka   #马六甲   #malacca
#MelakaMajuFasaKedua


" If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money. " ~ Abigall Van Buren

That's true. I am thankful to a friend, Lourdes Raj who has posted this imgae by Abigall Van Buren in the WhatsApp at 11.10 pm on Saturday night of 6 December 2014.

Preface

'Thanks Raj. I thought that I was 'ugly' to mantherhood when I nursed my baby boy of 8 months from 1999 to 2001. The norm of this role is beheld by women as motherhood. It was destined when I lost a job after the Asian Financial Crisis of 1990s. My wife worked for a mere income and fed her husband and three kids. It was difficult but I enjoyed then. It was a special gift to me to get a chance to mantherhood. Today, I appreciate your pictorial wisdom-sharing that you had posted at 11.10 pm on Saturday 6 December 2014 with the HSOB WhatsApp Group.' by Daniel.

Comments