The young get old


The young get old and the old get older ...
If I were born in 1826, I would be 187 years of age. If I were born in 1926, I would be 87 years old. Motivator teaches us to put aside figures, shapes, colours, and the measurables so that I enjoy by self who I am, what I am, where I am and when I am. Upon the four conditions, the result would be, how I am.

When I looked at my senior, he is old and I may sigh, ' Hmm ' and then I looked at my junior and I again I made the same sigh, ' Hmm ' 'Hmm'-- I am sure you are familiar with my use of this thought process, as I reluctantly come to the conclusion that I haven't a clue. I lost my spiritual location after I left school and confused of being sandwich between the old and the young.

Then I looked at another senior, he is poor and I may sigh, ' Gee ' and I looked at another junior, he is poor and I made a different sigh, 'Awww ' 'Gee' - surprise, enthusiasm or sympathy. 'Awww' - mostly used to sympathise.

Next I stared at a rich senior and I may sigh, ' Argh ' thereafter stared right to a rich junior and and I may sigh, ' Ugh ' 'Arg ' - sort of despair. ' Ugh ' - felt of disgust.

Dream and dream, the thought could grow wild .... .... I giggle. 'Giggle’ – small laughs. I come back on Earth. I see friends shaking hands. I paused the giggles, and contemplated that by self assumption made, by self wrong made, by self alienation thickened. I myself must walk to the dinner. A dinner, once a year, to showcase there ain't the old and the young, there is ain't the rich against the poor. A dinner to celecrate fun and the joy of being with you. A fun and joy that we'd not grasped in primary school. A fun and joy that was kept at bay to the aim of a degree. It was only in high school that we'd more time to mingle with to reminiscence when we grow up. When our children grow up in theirs turn, we turn back to retrieve old buddies. And that, makes a wonderful world.

Go for an old boys dinner and rediscover the fun and joy ....

Comments