Station 1 Leisure Cafe, Melaka



This where I sat. Upon pulling a chair, the soft bright sky drizzled and decorated the street with twinkling stars. The polite waiter laid the menu on my table.


Two pretty girls were chatting with a boy at the far end of this cafe. Next to them, a gorgeous girl in t-shirt and short-pant sat leg-crossed while checking her facebook updates on iphone.


Swift and efficient, the warm orders landed on my tables after drinks was served.


I like this cafe beacuse the settings is comfortable and nice. The cafe is spacious.


I enjoyed my brewed coffee at only RM$4.50.


The girls prederred hot honey lemon at only RM$4.90 and hot chocolate at only RM$5.50.


Evelyn got her favourite chicken chop in sto sauce for RM$15.90 while Sandra selected chicken maryland in bp sauce with the same price. 


I'd savored the herbal chicken rice.


Try this.


Food. Friend. Music.

Reserved your tables +6062863111

Food ★★★★☆
Beverage ★★★★☆
Service ★★★☆☆
Price ★★★☆☆
Ambience ★★★☆☆











Comments