EE JI BAN RESTAURANT, MELAKA

We were at Table 3 this time. It was 1639 hours and the skylines over Melaka Raya is scenic. We couldn't bear to put down our spoons and forks after we bite the first chicken ball. Time to time, I would ask my wife to add a dish or two to our family menu, so that I can have it more often but of  EE  JI  BAN  rice balls, we are not talented to produce the similar quality we enjoy at the restaurant.


Get the delicious bites at :

275 Jalan Melaka Raya 3, Taman Melaka Raya, 75000 Melaka.
Tel +606 2820848

A bowl of Healthy Tonic Soup is delivered to our table fresh from the kitchen and as soon it touches the marble top, my fingers race for the spoon as I am moved by the delicious smell wafting into my nostrils.

The meat is juicy and delicious when my wife forked the first piece of crispy reddish-brown skin roasted chicken into my mouth. Wow, how tasty.

A plate of local Brussel Sprout is not only succulent but is appetizing and the whole mix of dishes reminded us of the rich and distinctive serving that made our dinner wonderful.

Food  ★★★★☆
Beverage ★★★★☆
Service ★★★★☆
Price ★★★★☆
Ambience ★★★☆☆


Like EE JI BAN on Facebook


Comments