10,000 steps from Chan Koon Cheng Bridge, Melaka






I spotted this sign on 2nd lunar day of the Snake Year when visiting all the Chinese temples from a corner of Jalan Kampong Pantei to the other corner along Jonker Walk at a right-angle of Jalan Kubu.

The morning is beautiful. Just look at the sky. Looking up, the sign read in Malay Language, Trek 10,000 langkah or Track 10,000 steps.

I look at my foot. The measuring tape marked 11 inches from the toe to the heel. I calculated with my Samsung GALAXY S III, and the result is 11" x 10,000 = 110,000". This figure divided by 12 give me an estimation of 9,166 feet or 3,055 meters.

At 3.055 kilometers, I could reach the Spice Garden in about 50.91 minutes walking time while it only takes me three and half minutes driving time.

Have you try ?





Comments