培风中学 99 Pay Fong Middle School

2012年06月14日 - 冯秋苹:新校史室开幕 培中肩负丰富世遗使命 - 地方新闻 - 马六甲 - 南洋网

It has been a tradition for every Form 3 and above classes to decorate their classrooms and hold a funfair annually. Different classes will have different themes and games. Saturday 16 June, 2012 and Sunday 17 June, 2012, please be there !

Have fun with the Pay Fong Middle School funfair, this Saturday and Sunday !

I have attended Pay Fong Middle School funfair when I was a teenager and I cannot forget the fun I had. When I was in my twenties, I again attended Pay Fong Middle School funfair but that time with my wife. Soon, with our girls, we attended the funfair at Jalan Kubu and we not only had plenty of fun but also food. This 99, I am going to there at Pay Fong Middle School funfair again.



Do you still remember Pay Fong ?

Comments