KYB Shock Absorber

Melaka
Saturday 13 June 2015

#Petronas #CubPrix is taking place at the Stadium Hang Jebat in Melaka today and tomorrow.

For the first time in my life, I go there this morning to see the race.

KYB Shock Absorber is has a booth to showcase their amazing products.

Their absorbers provide:

  • A stablising factor to ensure safety during cornering.
  • A smooth and comfortable ride.
  • Braking efficiency.
  • Better steering capability.
  • Better prevention on damages to other components of automotive parts.
  • Easily form part of the suspension system.
I learn from the man at the booth about, "When should I change to use KYB ShockAbsorbers ?"

Now, I will select KYB :

  1. when my car tyres show signs of uneven tread wear.
  2. when my car bottoms out when I ride over bad roads, railroad tracks or other humps.
  3. when the rocking continues freely after I pushes the bonnet several times.
  4. when my present absorbers are being used for about 50,000 km.
  5. when my car drift or bounce.
  6. or when I see leakages of absorber's fluid.
I would like to share with you about this site www.kyb.com.my when you need more information.



Comments