Cafe 1511 Heeren Street Melaka



On Mobile
#melaka #malacca
Facebook
Don't Read & Drive !

I get my son to visit the Baba Museum with me today. Each school holiday, we would select a place to explore to add to our knowledge of Melaka's heritage.

However, it began to rain when we reached the museum at 12:30 noon and the museum is closed for lunch break from 12:00 to 14:00.

We took shelter next door with tourists from Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Kuching and Singapore. We were at Cafe 1511.




Cafe 1511 is a restaurant and intimate home stay to experience first hand the heritage lifestyles of the Baba and Nyonya.

I ordered a bowl of Nyonya Laksa and tea while my son enjoyed a plate of Burger with Chips and a cup of coffee.

Address

52 Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock
(Heeren Street)
Melaka

www.cafe1511.com





Comments