马六甲培风中学103周年校庆 Melaka Pay Fong Middle School


Pay Fong Middle School in Melaka is celebrating the 103th Anniversary today and tomorrow. You can make the celebration merrier.

My Qigong Master has tell me on Thursday that he will be rendering his services to his alma mater this Sunday.


I has forget what my master said until I went to UTC this morning when I saw many people going to Melaka Pay Fong Middle School.


I take the opportunity to drop into the Melaka Pay Fond Middle School and I really enjoy what I see. The school is progressive.

Janudin recognised me and offer me a cup of hot beverage from the Aik Cheong Booth. I like the hot coffee very very much.

Julie's Biscuit Booth and Mamee Chef Booth also stole my attention. And of course, all other booths have my attention too.

Chinese independent high schools are private high school in Malaysia. These schools serve to cater the continuation of primary education in Chinese national-type primary schools. The medium of instruction in these schools is Mandarin, English Language and the Malay Language.

There are more than 50 Chinese independent high schools in Malaysia and these schools are only a very very small percentage of all high schools. These independent schools are not dependent to each other though the students sit for the unified examination certificate coordinated by the Dong Jiao Zong.

The government do not provide financial assistance to these schools but these schools aim to give affordable education made possible by donations from the public.

After six years of education in these schools, a student can sit for the High School Certificate name as Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia.

The Unified Examination Certificate is accepted by many higher institutions worldwide. Countries like United Kingdom, United States, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Australia, Canada and … accept students from these schools.

The number of such schools in Kuala Lumpur is 4, Selangor 4, Perak 9, Johor 8, Melaka 1, Negeri Sembilan 2, Kedah 3, Penang 5, Kelantan 1, Sarawak 14 and Sabah 9.













































Comments

Shelley Ng said…
Thank you for joining us,
Hope you can join our 108 Birthday Celabration for next year!
Your Melaka said…
Sure, and the latest being Pay Fong 110 https://youtu.be/ZRVmTEonMvw?si=-8pX7ysFCjDZfc4r