Places Malindor Air fly

The Karnival Udara Antarabangsa Melaka 2016 begin on Friday 15th April 2016 at the Batu Berendam Airport.

My son and me were walking through the foyer when a girl handed a leaflet to me.

Now, I think I could share these information as a blog post so that it serves as another source to traveler.

Malindor Air fly to:

Australia Perth.

China Sanya.

India Amritsar, Delhi, Kochi, Mumbai, Tiruchirapally, Trvandrum.

Thailand Bangkok.

Malaysia Alor Setar, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kerteh, Kota Bahru, Kuching, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Langkawi, Melaka, Penang, Subang.

Nepal Kathmandu.

Pakistan Lahore.

Singapore.

Bangladesh Dhaka.

Pakistan Lahore.

Hong Kong.

Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City.

Indonesia Bandung, Batam, Denpasar Bali, Jakarta, Pekan Baru.

Sri Lanka Colombo.

Call Malindor Air using +603 7841 5388 or log on www.malindorair.com

Comments