College of Baking and Culinary Arts






"We develop your potential" ~ Butter & Olive Baking Academy. This is what the academy can do for you.

I first come to know about Butter Olive in the facebook posted by my nieces. I wonder whereabout is this shop in Melaka but soon, I see the shop right at a corner of the Cheng Baru intersection.

Last Sunday, I bought some cakes and a loaf of bread of this shop when I see it while sending my son for a gathering at Winds Cafe in Malim Jaya.

Well, the academy provide professional diploma course in patisserie and practices with four modules.



Their outlets :

KL Branch -

  • Sri Petaling
  • OUG
Selangor Branch -

  • USJ Taipan
  • Bandar Baru Klang
  • Bandar Bukit Tinggi
  • Cheras Mahkota
Penang Branch -

  • Jalan Perak
  • Bayan Lepas, Jalan Relau
  • Jalan Raja Uda
  • Jalan Sungai Dua
Melaka Branch -

  • Malim Jaya

Comments