Easter at Novotel Melaka



Was Easter celebrated by all countries on the same date in the early times ?


Photograph of http://generalabout.blogspot.my


Now, the Sunday after following the full moon should be Easter Day and by it the date of Easter is fixed for every year. The Chinese just celebrated their full moon on Tuesday 11 April 2017.


One of the greatest days of the Christian religion is Easter, which occurs on Sunday in either March or April.


Easter is a major festival of the Christian churches commemorating the resurrection of Christ.


The Jewish Pasch or Passover is a paschal time which means Easter, a word derived from Esotre, the name of a Teutonic goddess.


The Square Photograph of http://generalabout.blogspot.my


Having honor Christ’s crucifixion on Good Friday, I am going to enjoy Easter at Novotel Melaka from noon, within The Square, half an hour from now. 


To find a vacant parking lot is easy and convenient, thus by 12:22 noon, I have checked-in at The Square.


Muhammad advised me that the face-painting and the egg-painting is going to begin by 1 pm, giving me enough time to record some videos of the foods.


Very impressive, there is a wide range of foods presented and neatly grouped as top tier, middle tier and bottom tier.


Surely, I have to agreed that The Square served delicious foods for guests and this is one of the best places you must try.


The culinary arts is there within The Square for you to adore while the chefs make sure the foods is appetizing for everyone.


So beautiful and yummy, I recorded more videos than actually I planned. By 3 pm, while the videos are being uploaded, I continue to write this blog post.


Starting off with the Salads row, the table has a great mixture of fruits and vegetables with Thousand Island at the far end, after many plates of a variety of salads.


You name it ... ... ... the foods is so delectable and excellent as I could taste a little acidic to aged, bland to buttery, cheesy to crunchy, also doughy on Easter and eggy.


The chef prepared an extraordinary pasta combining a mixture of tangy, flakey, creamy taste completed with a dash of cabonara ... and all I wanted to say is awesome. [Wait till you try and I would like to hear your comment]


You can also find minty taste among hot and peppery foods interrupted with bits of pickled complementing the fragrant of the roasted.


All I ate is well-seasoned by the chefs who love to serve and please guests with a marvelous, superb and scrumptious meal.


I am going to dine at The Square again with my wife and children. Hope you do !



I was seated here [ Photograph of http://generalabout.blogspot.my ]

Photograph of http://generalabout.blogspot.my


Comments