My 2nd time at FUGO RYORI JAPANESE RESTAURANT


My daughter and wife like Japanese food. After Danielle introduced Fugo Ryori Restaurant to me, I am happy to dine again on the first floor today.

Fugo Ryori Japanese Restaurant is located on 2, 2A and 2B, Jalan Melaka Raya 13, Taman Melaka Raya, 75000 Melaka. When we reached the reception desk, we just have to wait a for a short while as it is fully seated. To book your seats, call +6062926222.

On Table 27, Fugo Ryori Restaurant’s kitchen tray to us, the following delicious items;

Kingu Ebi Maki
Chuka Hotate
Asari Miso Soup
Niniku Chahan
Salmon Cheese Meshi
Kimchee Cheese Rice
Shake Toro Nigiri
Tamago Nigiri
Green Tea


The service is good and the food taste good. Before dinner served, I am glad to see a private birthday party in special section. Watch my first dining experience at Fugo Ryori Restaurant here.


Comments