I like FREEPORT A'FAMOSA

Saturday 9 January 2016
Jalan Kemus,
Simpang Ampat,
Alor Gajah, Melaka.

Located along the North-South Expressway, the Outlet Village, offer an assortment of world-renowned names to you. My wife and me parked our car by 3:39 pm this afternoon at the Melaka Premium Outlet and we walked under sheltered-path as shown with the below photograph.



The geometrical design surrounded by Dutch colonial theme impressed us by first sight.


My wife takes a preview of the Nike Outlet to share with our son who does not tag along today but would follow us on another shopping trip there.


As the Chinese New Year is coming closer, my wife walk into Forever 21 to see what is in store for her.


While she and her daughter shop with Cotton On, I quenched my thirst with Cold Lime, served by Rasa Sayang Drinks & Dessserts. I returned to Cotton On to meet up with my wife and daughter. As Evelyn selected a collared-shirt for her son, I call out to an old friend Robert who is walking towards me. He is a TNB staff and previously, we met in our fourth reunion at Holiday Inn on Jalan Syed Abdul Aziz, Melaka. Robert is my bestman, when I married.


GEOX is a new name to me. 


The following few of the many views shared here is enough to convince you that the Outlet Village is like a garden.







We enjoyed our late-afternoon tea break with PappaRich.



My wife selected some bras before we leave for dinner at Soupy Licious Restaurant on Jalan Merdeka, Taman Melaka Raya, Melaka.


Here are another four outlets for you.





We have not complete our shopping to discover the whole Outlet Village and we are going back there to shop.



Comments