Bites Cafe Melaka | F & B



On Mobile
#melaka #malacca

Don't Read & Drive !

82, Jalan Parameswara,
Bandar Hilir,
75000 Melaka.

find out more about Bites on Facebook



A cool brilliant blue is taking over the daylight that formed the background of the buildings, new and old, right from the Hotel Equatorial on one end to the Salvation Army on the other.





The cheerful moon has floated and is rising in the middle of an ocean of whitish cloud, shaded by some grey contrasted with small shapes of dark.





This is exactly what my wife, Evelyn, my son, De and me watches the tranquility of time lapse over table A7 at the Bites Cafe.




Although the neighborhoods are packed with tourists and vehicles, some 300 meters away, dinner at the Bites is nice and cozy. You get a feeling of comfort, warmth and relaxation.

Neighborhoods are popular landmarks like Hatten Hotel, Mahkota Parade, Dataran Pahlawan, Equatorial Hotel, Holiday Inn, just to name a few)

Car park is just a door away. Easily, we could take a 5 minutes walk to Bites after shopping at Dataran Pahlawan to make sure we do not miss our favorites tea, burger, pasta or chicken.



Please note the bluish sky on the left-top corner of the above photo.


Bites engaged beautiful lighting for their Cafe, and the apple-green is refreshing to us.


I love the Soup Of The Day, with the crispy garlic bread within the bowl of French Onion Soup.


The Lemon Grass Ginger Kawa is soothing and further enhance my appetite through by dinner.

Awesome ! Imagine, this is the first time I enjoy pasta. Though my wife Evelyn, my daughter Danielle and Sandra including my son, De enjoy sphaghetti and pastas for quite some time ago, I never touch one until today. 

This Pesto Pasta is enriched with the fragrance of curry leaves and flavored with the natural aroma of edges-crispy yet tender chicken.


My wife tell me that she is rejuvenated with the Honey Lemon Green Tea and she is feeling great tonight.


My son preferred Ice Cappucino, tasted good and so well make-up to the extent that my wife thought it was a cake. ' I thought it was a black forest cup of cake. ', I said to her.


 My wife couldn't wait to fork the Tarragon Chicken to get a bite of it and she has to be patience as I took this photo.

The broccoli is tender when she forked one for me to bite.

Potato strings ! Something new for me and her. You must try.


The boy selected Lemongrass Beef Burger with strings of potato and onion rings. Boy ! ... he tell us he likes it.


Tel +6062860112

Reserved your tables and start the bites !


Comments