The People Who Know Tourism Best!

Simply, these words attracted me to pick up the brochure from a shelve of brochures in a school compound while I was waiting for my kid at 6.15 pm hours ago.

Though I did not know about the Reliance College until today, I do know about Reliance Travel since 1986. In fact, I had personally delivered packages to the Reliance Travel’s office on Ong Kim Wee Road, in Melaka when I was providing courier services.

Noting from the brochures, it is nice to know that Reliance has spread its wings to Australia, France, Canada, United States of America, Japan, Korea, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Singapore.

Since I blog about events, food and beverages, heritage, hotel, and Sungai Melaka, in particular, about tour and travel; I think it is relevant that a blog post is published.

At Reliance College, you have 3 good reasons to own and they are;

1st The qualifications are internationally recognized.
2nd You get industry oriented learning approach.
3rd You get comprehensive syllabus coverage.

For more information, get in touch with their centers at the following locations:

Block A-2-3, 2nd Floor
Megan Avenue 1
189 Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel +60321614818

281-2, 2nd Floor
Lorong Abu Siti
10400 Penang
Tel +6042260715

Suite 3.2, Level 3,
Menara Pelangi
2 Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi
80400 Johor Bahru

Tel +6073350105

Comments