Is Hang Tuah real ?

Yesterday, 7th June 2014, is the date I celebrate my King’s birthday. Daulat Tuanku.
This is the 2nd time, Tuanku be my King. The 1st time he was my King, my father was still alive. My King reminds me of my father. Why ?

Because Tuanku is a good King today and then; when I was a kid in school age, my father gifted me with Tuanku’s first day cover.

I am happy to share the first day cover stamps here.


Yesterday was so meaningful. Melaka paraded her heritage, the old and the new on my Tuanku’s birthday. When the Hang Tuah’s Clock Tower chimed, The Tuan Yang Terutama Tun Mohd Khalil bin Yaakob together with my Chief, Datuk Wira Ir. Idris Haron and his wife, officiated the parade.

One of the parade floats promoted the Great Empire Of Melaka, The Sultanate Of Melaka. I recorded this float and uploaded to the Melaka YouTube Channel on Sunday morning. Murah rezeki (With Blessing), the while tengah muat naik (while uploading), YouTube’s Education arrested my attention. I attended YouTube’s Tutorial on “Titles, Description and Thumbnail ” and it is extremely helpful.

Being the 2nd largest search engine in the world, YouTube Education is a World-Class University to me as off Sunday 8th June 2014. He is the best teacher in this Digital Age era. I am extremely grateful to that class, and I do not have to make up my mind to go through the feedback process for my teacher. Thank You, YouTube’s Educators.

Immediately, after the class, I changed my video title from “ Zaman Hang Tuah | Melaka Parade 2014 ” to “ Did Hang Tuah exist ? Melaka Parade 2014 ”

In summary,
I have to thank  4 parties today.
One is my King; for providing us a lovely country.
Two is my Father; for the stamps to be mindful of my King.
Three is YouTube; for teaching beyond today Internet Technology.
Four is Melaka: for the rich heritage.



Visit Perkampungan Hang Tuah or The Hang Tuah Village Center in Duyong, Melaka to find out more about Hang Tuah. 

Comments