Abdullah Ahmad Badawi


Tun Abdullah bin Haji Ahmad Badawi served as the Prime Minister of Malaysia from 2003 to 2009. Tun Abdullah bin Haji Ahmad Badawi is a former student of Bukit Mertajam High School. He studied in Methodist Boy's School in Penang for his higher school certificate education and thereafter opted a Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies at the University of Malaya. On the 31st August 2007, Tun Abdullah bin Haji Ahmad Badawi shouted ' Merdeka ' during the celebrations of Malaysia 50th years of nationhood. Tun Abdullah bin Haji Ahmad Badawi is also known as a poet.

As a child, the paddy field...
But I have always said that...
I always said that you can...
I am quite a spendthrift but...
I believe it is an important...
I have always been interested in...
I just picked up golf, it...
I will be happy with certainly...
I, talking about my children, of...
It must be a balance in...
Of course education becomes very very...
So I went to English school...
So when I had to make...
Sometimes children do forget their filial responsibilities...
The idea is that they wouldn't...
Very old fashioned to say that...
We go fish, we also catch...
We have also set up the...
We have been given a role...
We have followed a path of...
We have now recently launched the...
Well, there are other aspects, I...
When she was in United States...
You can't have too much of...

~ Tun Abdullah bin Haji Ahmad Badawi

Comments