A treasure of friends !

A teacher shared this article with me and I want to share it with you.

Why do I have a variety of friends who are all different in character ? Some of them can be considered even marginal ? How do I get on with them all ? I think that each one helps to bring out a "different" part of me ...


With one of them I am polite. Does it means that that one must be a rich one ? Does it means that that one has a high status in the society ?

I joke with another friend but I can't talk to him about serious matters and he is another who I sit down and share my feelings.

Giggling at every silly thing with one but can only wine with another, I listen to one friend's problems and give them advice. Then I listen to another advising me and they are all like pieces of a jigsaw, when completed they form a treasure box. A treasure of friends !

They are my friends who understand me better than myself, who support me through good days bad days. They are like colourful anti-depressants that I take on different days.

Friends are good for our well being and they keep us warmth and they provide us strength to look forward. By valuing our friends and keeping in touch with them, we see the funny side of thins and laugh together.

From An Old Friend.

Comments